Blessed are they who stand before The corrupt and the wicked and do not falter. Blessed are the peacekeepers, the champions of the just. -Benedictions 4:10
Did you ever believe? Were you ever a dreamer? Ever imagine heart open and free? Did you ever deny? Were you ever a traitor? Ever in love with your blood, lust and need
I search for shelter near the mines we swept I guess forgiveness hasn't happened yet There are no words that I can say to you That turn this careless sky from black to blue so I'm asking you
Falling slowly, eyes that know me And I can't go back Moods that take me and erase me And I'm painted black You have suffered enough And warred with yourself It's time that you won
there are no streets to walk on no maps you can rely on faith and guts to guide you wander til you find you only raw desire a match to give you fire you have to trust your heart
Keep the earth below my feet For all my sweat, my blood runs weak Let me learn from where I have been Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn
SONGS
no subject
Did you ever believe?
Were you ever a dreamer?
Ever imagine heart open and free?
Did you ever deny?
Were you ever a traitor?
Ever in love with your blood, lust and need
no subject
I search for shelter near the mines we swept
I guess forgiveness hasn't happened yet
There are no words that I can say to you
That turn this careless sky from black to blue so I'm asking you
no subject
Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won
no subject
And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
'Cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart.
no subject
If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week
no subject
there are no streets to walk on
no maps you can rely on
faith and guts to guide you
wander til you find you
only raw desire
a match to give you fire
you have to trust your heart
no subject
Keep the earth below my feet
For all my sweat, my blood runs weak
Let me learn from where I have been
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn
no subject
Peel the scars from off my back
I don't need them anymore
You can throw them out or keep them in your mason jars
I've come home
no subject